Funding, challenges and programs for innovation
Interconnections in the innovation environment enhance entrepreneurship, creativity and the development of joint solutions for Brazilian agribusiness.
Check Embrapa's activities that promote development in the agricultural sector, through open innovation, business, or by strengthening startups.
- Call for startups to propose games based on integrated production systems; ecosystem services; carbon market; soil conservation and reclamation, and consumer experience.
Call for startups to build solutions for Integrated Crop-Livestock-Forestry Systems (ICLF) in its different combinations. Organized by: Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture (Mapa), Embrapa, ICLFS Network, Famasul and Semagro.
- Program that gathers several initiatives to foster innovation for development in Brazilian aquaculture.
- First challenge for ideas in poultry farming to foster impacting innovation that becomes business and solutions for the poultry production chain.
- Program created by Embrapa and Venture Hub ®, with support from Anprotec, to help startups, large companies and institutions accelerate business and technologies for agribusiness.
- [Bridges to Innovation] Partnership between Embrapa and partners to connect agritechs with investors, with the aim of allowing them to have access to funds to accelerate their businesses.
- Dairy agribusiness startup challenge. It is led by Embrapa in partnership with the companies Agripoint, Kick Venture, Qranio and Carrusca Innovation.
- A challenge to foster innovation in the pork chain and attract ideas that can become businesses of impact for the production sector.
- Initiative for innovative entrepreneurs who work with technologies for the development of sustainable solutions for the soybean production system.
- Partnership between Embrapa Coffee, the Federal University of Lavras and the Federal University of Viçosa to offer avant-garde technological solutions that develop the competitiveness of Brazil's Coffees.
- Challenge for entrepreneurs who want to aggregate solutions for sustainable agriculture in the areas of beekeeping, poultry farming and 'Sisteminha' production system on a regional or national scale.
- [Vegetable Patches & Schools] Competition for students of primary, secondary and technical education in Distrito Federal with the aim of fostering an entrepreneurial culture. It promotes the creation of innovative businesses and solutions with social and economic impact.
- Call for innovation-driven startups and entrepreneurs to present initiatives and proposals for technology development.
- Tax benefits for companies that invest in RD&I projects for the purposes of technological innovation.
- Tax benefits for companies in the technology sector (hardware and automation) that invest in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I).
- Embrapa's partners have access to up to R$100 million in credit for research under special conditions.