Coffees with reduced caffeine content
Scientists identify gene mutation related to caffeine content in Coffea arabica plants. Discovery has been patented and will allow the development of coffee plantations with the trait.
- AccountabilityThe 25th edition of the Social Report records the contributions from the main technologies Embrapa developed and transferred to society. In 2021, the survey investigated the impacts of a sample of 169 technologies and around 220 cultivars, with a social profit of R$ 81.5 billion.
- Special actionEmbrapa's FertBrasil Caravan is a journey that will cover the main agricultural regions of the country, taking technologies and knowledge to farmers in order to increase the efficiency of fertilizer use, emphasize the importance of sustainable soil management, and improve productivity.
Check the long-term megatrends, sourced from structural analyses of the food, fiber and energy production environments, that support Embrapa's decision-making and strategic planning.
- Interconnections in the innovation environment enhance entrepreneurship, creativity and the development of joint solutions for Brazilian agribusiness. Check Embrapa's activities that promote development in the agricultural sector, through open innovation, business or by strengthening startups.
News report 17/06/2022A Caravana Embrapa FertBrasil será realizada nesta terça-feira, 21 de junho, no Auditório do Sindicato Rural de Guarapuava (PR), para debater a crise provocada pela falta de fertilizantes e as estratégias para racionalização no uso de insumos e estimular a adoção de boas práticas de manejo das culturas.
News report 14/06/2022Parceria com o Senar e a A.B.E.L.H.A. contribuirá para que o conhecimento científico acumulado ao longo de gerações chegue efetivamente ao campo.
News report 14/06/2022Criadores poderão usar poços artesianos e farelo de arroz para criações no interior até em pequenas propriedades
- CultivarThe only Brachiaria ruziziensis forage grass variety to be adapted to Brazilian soil and climate conditions and optimized to produce stubble in integrated systems.
- CultivarCollection of cupuaçu clones that, when grown simultaneously, offer high fruit yield and good resistance to witches' broom.
Platform that offers organized and categorized information on interactive dashboards about different aspects that impact agriculture in the Caatinga biome.